Monday night's homework: Complete the vocabulary worksheet and bring in a photo to class on Wednesday of any celebrity/athlete, etc.
Tuesday: No class.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
**This week in French I we will begin Unité 2 in the textbook. We will be working solely on Leçon 5.**
- Daily review questions and conversations in French.
- Reviewed and corrected Unité 2 Leçon 5 vocabulary worksheet (Monday night's homework).
- Used Leçon 5 vocabulary to introduce a friend or partner in the class to the rest of the students.
- Read pages 37 and 38 in the textbook about friends/friendships amongst teenagers in France and about the Tour de France.
- Played a giant game of Memory using white boards on the classroom floor with the vocabulary from Leçon 5.
- Complete the double-sided Leçon 5 worksheet.
- Discussed our French party and signed up to bring in food/drinks. Our party will be held on Tuesday the 9th.
- Read two chapters in The Little Prince.
- France/Europe map activity.
- Began the French-English cognate worksheet.
- Homework: Complete or finish as much of the worksheet as possible.