- Daily review questions and conversations in French about weekend plans, etc.
- Discussed articles and artifacts.
- Introduced Thanksgiving vocabulary in French.
- Discussed last Friday's francophone person of the week: Coco Chanel.
- Introduced, sang and played "Pomme, pêche, poire, abricot."
- Read "Vive la différence" on page 180. Respond to the questions in complete sentences. For #3, change "un walkman" to "un iPod" and just take a guess as to the percentage of students in our class who have one.
- Complete the Thanksgiving extra credit project - due Wednesday.
- If you haven't done so already, have your grade report signed by a parent/guardian.
- Research Friday's famous francophone: Paul Bocuse.